[Dailydrool] Healing Drool

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 10:22:51 PST 2010

We are sending copious amounts of healing drool and our prayers for all the ailing houndies.

Miss Gracie  we have all pawsies and hands pressed together in prayer for both you and your Poppa to make a miraculous recovery.  We are sending huge clouds to shower you with healing drool.  We are also sending your Momma some Comfort Drool because we know she could really use it right now.

Riley we are so glad to hear of your weight gain!  You keep that up and you will be home snuggling with your foster parents in no time.  The drool and prayers will continue for as long as your in need and then a bit longer ...just in case.

We are keeping up the healing drool for little Angel as she continues on her recovery.  Never under estimate those little petite bassets they are fighters with strong hearts and lots of love to give.

We are continuing the healing drool for Mr. Cooper and patiently waiting to hear how he is doing. (hint hint!)

I do hope that the gate to the Rainbow bridge remains closed for while.  There have been so many of our beloved hounds that have journeyed on that the sadness is overwhelming.  To the families of Buddydawg, Alice, The Stink, Emily, Dudley and Jenny we send Heart Comforting Drool and our prayers.   Our memory candle burns brightly in their honor.

Treats are freely flowing to keep the healing drool going,
Karen and The Dog House Gang