[Dailydrool] coffee sales and the fantastic mugs.

Shirley snoozinhounds at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 22 10:45:33 PST 2010

Just wanted to let everyone know that today I received my beautiful travel
coffee mug from Droopy Basset Hound Rescue.  Rescue's name on one side and
Rosie on the other side.  They are beautiful and I will love every minute of
using it.  Remember you too can own one of these insulated travel mugs by
ordering coffee from the great people at moondoggie coffee.  Just go to
Droopys website at www.droopybassetrescue.com to view the offer.  Thanks to
all who have bought coffee for this fundraiser and if you have not yet think
about the great holiday gifts that coffee from Moondoggie makes.  It is a
great deal - you enjoy the coffee and Droopy gets money for the hounds and
houndetts that still need homes. Thanks.

Shirley Mueller

Volunteer Coordinator

Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA