[Dailydrool] holiday gift ideas needed for vet's office

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 10:54:05 PST 2010

I'm looking for some ideas for what to do for my vet and his staff for the holidays.  In the past I have normally either baked something or bought goodies and took them over there.  I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas for something a little different that doesn't cost an arm and a leg - we're on a very limited budget this year due to no raises or bonuses at work.  There are about 10 staff members and 2 vets, and they are all very good to my dogs and very competent, so it's important to me to show my appreciation.  Ideas welcome!

Anita Sacrey
Rosie, CGC, NJP, TGII
Tyler, TBAD, TGI
Sky, CGC, NJP, TBAD, TMAG