[Dailydrool] More Drool please

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 11:41:48 PST 2010

Ok. I hate asking and I am really getting frustrated as I think we have all had enough for awhile with sickness and passing.

My dear sweet Maggie, the barker but otherwise best behaved, fur kid has a lump on her outside neck. We found it Saturday and it was small it is now tripled in size, but not draining. I am pretty sure it is a cyst. Though she has never had one before. I am going to try some hot compresses and maybe a lancing if I can to see if we can get it to drain or off the the vetspital. Not sure I can take much more.

So please send some healing drool for my Maggie.

Nancy, Maggie, Bailey, Samantha ATB, Trixie ATB amd Alice ATB