[Dailydrool] Poor old dog...

Synthia and Hounds mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 15:19:30 PST 2010

Or at least that is what Fred wants everyone to think. The latest from Daphneyland is that Fred is really playing Sherry (who lives there). When I dropped the boys off, Sherry came out to say hello, and tell me how she made special treats to feed Fred last time. Now, he shivers every time she looks at him and she has been trying to dress him up in sweaters. I admit, I did try Bud's PJs on him for size myself - they are a little loose since Bud out weighed him by 15 lbs (Fred is pretty small - 45 lbs) but will work if it gets too cold. So my poor little old man got me to make a stop (with smashed fingers) in the big truck to pick him up in Louisville, drive cross country, made himself at home in Vegas, and now has everyone at Daphneyland wrapped around his paws. All in two months. Does he have lots to be Thankful for this holiday, or was it his master plan all along??? These seniors can be quite sly....

Happy Thanksgiving and safety drool to anyone braving the Black Friday sales this week! Don't get trampled!

Synthia, Zuma (special treats? How did I miss those?), Kahuna (Ahh, ranch life - I was born for this), Fred (wonder what delicacies they will serve next?)