[Dailydrool] Bounder Noah

Bonnie Bostelman BBostelman at comcast.net
Mon Nov 22 15:32:23 PST 2010

Debbie please let Wendie Know that we are keeping Bounder Noah in my
thoughts and sending a lot of prayers for him

Bonnie

<<Momma here, in a state of disbelief. We need drool and prayers as fast as
we can folks.
I just got off the pawline with Wendie at Senior Houndsabound. She just
raced Bounder Noah to the vet, he has bloated. The stomach is twisted, full
classic bloat. Luckily Wen was home about the time this began and she got hm
there very fast. They will do surgery as we speak. He is a big smooshy boy,
just as sweet as they come, and was in good health.
Wen has had just a monster of a week with having to put 2 of the other
Bounders down so this is a blast that has knocked her down terribly. If you
have ever had the pleasure of meeting Wendie, you all know just how
committed she is to helping the seniors, she is in constant motion for them,
but right now she is sitting in a waiting room crying for Noah.

Please, send drool and many prayers for Noah and Wen, this just isn't fair--