[Dailydrool] Stray basset in Rochester, MN animal control

Lisa Turnquist turnq007 at umn.edu
Mon Nov 22 15:45:01 PST 2010

A stray tricolor male basset is sitting in the pound in Rochester, MN.

http://www.rochestermn.gov/departments/police/animalshelter/availableanimals
.asp

Basset Buddies Rescue has been informed and we will try and help though we
have over 100 dogs in our care plus a waiting list.  I fear that this is yet
another poor dog that has been dumped by an uncaring owner or so-called
breeder. Just in time for Thanksgiving, how nice.  But maybe he does have a
frantic family out there trying to find him so I am spreading the word.
Rochester is in the southeast corner of MN.  It is the home of the world
famous Mayo clinic but also not far from some less than reputable breeding
facilities.

Lisa and the MN Woofers