[Dailydrool] our decorations

Jodie Dew jodster1966 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 17:18:37 PST 2010

I just got home and opened the box from Cookie.  All I can say is "WOW"!!!!  Just amazing!!!
I have a beautiful wreath with a basset on it  and it is loaded with other decorations too.  Also have an ornament for each of my girls Flash and Maggie and both are  personalized.  I am so impressed with how fast the items got here to Ontario after I  placed my order.  And such beautiful decorations.  I cannot express how gorgeous these items are.  And she even sent a treat for each of my houndies!
I think everyone should order something from The Tana Gurls in Montana!!!!  You will not be disappointed!!!
All you have to do to order or get information is contact Cookie at pawsforblossom at hotmail.com  and you too can help the Montana Hounds while making your home look smashing for the holidays!!!

Jodie with Flash and Maggie - making our neighbours jealous

Maggie - my ornyment is blue
Flash - my ornyment is red!