[Dailydrool] Beat the Black Friday Rush -- Pw Rosie Has the Solution!

Pat Dill padill at starband.net
Mon Nov 22 17:29:47 PST 2010

Pw Rosie is very pleased so far with the sales of her Rosie's Red Dutch
Apple Streusel coffee, but she has big plans to finish out the month with a
bang!

It's too late for Thanksgiving, but she says her coffee is a pawfect choice
for all the remaining holidays coming up: Hanukah, Christmas, New Year's.
PLUS, if you buy now, you can avoid not only the nasty lines at the
brick-and-mortar stores, but also the frustrating on-line delays that will
happen starting on Thanksgiving Day.  Get this!  After severely twisting her
slaves' arms, Pw Rosie has convinced them to once again match
dollar-for-dollar all proceeds donated to Droopy Basset Hound Rescue up
until midnight on November 30.

For those who missed earlier posts, read on.....

On behalf of our beloved basset hound Rosie, who turned 15 this year, Moon
Doggie Coffee (well-known for helping basset rescue organizations) and we
are offering for sale a special coffee, the proceeds of which will benefit
Droopy Basset Hound Rescue of Western PA. It is a limited-edition flavor
called Rosie's Red Dutch Apple Streusel, available to you in both regular
and decaf versions.

We chose the apple flavor because all of the puppies in Rosie's litter had
apple-themed names:  Red Delicious, McIntosh, Apple Dunkin', Apple Cider,
Apple Dumpling and Apple Jack.  She is the last survivor of the litter, and
there is a wonderful photo of her on the label.

 For the entire month of November, Moon Doggie Coffee has been donating to
Droopy Basset Hound Rescue 40% of the proceeds (which is all of their
profit) on any order of Rosie's special coffee and 20% of any other coffee
flavor ordered.

To make things even more interesting, we also are offering two extra
incentives:

1)  Anyone who buys six (6) bags of any flavor of Moon Doggie Coffee during
November will get a custom stainless steel Droopy Basset travel mug with a
profile of Rosie on one side.  What could be better than drinking Rosie's
Red in Rosie's mug?

2)  During the first week of the promotion, we promised to make a matching
donation (dollar-for-dollar) to Droopy Basset Rescue for every bag of coffee
sold , regardless of the flavor purchased. We are making the same offer now
for this, the last week of the promotion.

Help us help the homeless hounds of Western PA while getting a head start on
your "howliday" shopping.

Thanks for thinking about it!!

Pat Dill, Carol Sharp, Pw Rosie and co-sponsors Bailey, Sampson and Lucy

Details, details:

- Purchases of Rosie's Red Dutch Apple Streusel (regular or decaf) will
result in 40% of the proceeds going to Droopy Basset Hound Rescue. Other
flavors get a 20% donation.
- Buy the ROSIE COFFEE (or any other flavor) on-line at
http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/purchaseproducts.html. If you would rather
email an order, send it to Donna Funk at sales at moondoggiecoffee.com.  She
will send you a Paypal invoice or call you if you prefer.
- You must mention "Droopy" when you place the order so that Droopy Basset
Hound Rescue will receive credit.
- Everyone who purchases at least 6 bags of any flavor at one time during
November will receive a special stainless steel Droopy Basset Rescue travel
 mug with Rosie's "mug" on it, to be delivered separately from the coffee.
- If you are interested in buying a Droopy/Rosie mug separately, we will
make them available for only $20 each.  Contact me directly at
maxwellbasset at yahoo.com.  Proceeds will also go to Droopy Basset Hound
Rescue.
- We will match dollar-for-dollar all proceeds designated to Droopy for
coffee orders placed from now until midnight on November 30.
- For obvious reasons, this fundraiser cannot be combined with any other
offer Moon Doggie Coffee may be offering concurrently (such as free
shipping).
- Regular coffee is $13.95/lb and Decaf is $15.95/lb.  Moon Doggie Coffee
uses only the finest grades of coffee--organic, rainforest certified or
bird-friendly certified.  In addition, their decaf is Swiss Water Process
which means no nasty chemicals are used.