[Dailydrool] Drool and keep voting so Bassets do not freeze

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Tue Nov 23 05:39:35 PST 2010

Western Missouri Basset Rescue is sending drool to all who have lost hounds
and whose hounds are sick, we have been behind lately on getting the drool
out there and apologise, I still am out of work and worrying because
unemployment is going away but somehow I am always busy. I am taking care of
some babies for another rescue and I  am getting calls daily for more owner
surrenders we picked up a new one over the weekend and another today. I just
have been not myslf lately preoccupied sorta,  seems like I was more
organized when I was working full time. Of course I am doing about  seven
loads of laundry daily, these young ones I am watching have me hoppin!!!
That crazy vet lady I denied is now sending me objectional emails so please
be wary all New England rescues there is a nut out there named Kristen
Sp________!!!!!She wants a puppy by Christmas and thats that that is what
she demanded from me.

Please remember to vote daily for Leslie Ames  Montana Basset Rescue from MT
she is hovering in a pile with her puppies inside her home with one propane
heater going, It is below zero up there in Montana right now and Leslie
needs propane bad!!! Here is the link

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/shelterchallenge.faces?siteId=3