[Dailydrool] Gosh, such a sad catchup

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 10:22:45 PST 2010

Spent this morning catching up on some drools (story of my life) and was so
sad to read of all the hounds who have gone to the bridge over the past week
or 2. Alice, Emily, Dudley and Jenny. Not to mention all the hounds who have
been ill, and scaring their pawrents.

We send heart-healing drool and warm thoughts to all who are missing their
houndys and we send get-well-stop-stressing-out-your-moms-and-dads drool to
those who are sick. Seems like every holiday season we lose a slew of
droolers all at once. I really hope the bridge gates close for awhile, as
this just breaks my heart to know so many people are missing their babies.

As for us, we're doing well. Cowboy was neutered last Thursday and has been
obsessed with trying to lick the surgical site, so he is officially a
conehead this week. I splurged and bought him a soft, padded e-collar so it
hasn't been as bad as it could be, but he is still pretty pissed off at me.
Every time I try to give him cone-freedom though, he goes straight for his
surgical site, so unfortunately the cone is staying on for about 23 and a
half hours a day.

While under anesthesia for the neuter, he also had a bump removed from the
shaft of his penis, and we were very pleased yesterday to find out that it
was just a cyst.

We're having a bunch of friends and their pups over for Thanksgiving, so
hopefully we can remove the cone at that time and allow him to romp around
with his buddies.

Happy thanksgiving to all the US droolers. May you have a safe and happy
holiday and may we lose no more furiends to the bridge.

xoxo,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
San Diego, Ca