[Dailydrool] It comes down to poop

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Tue Nov 23 13:23:58 PST 2010

Have I gone over the edge?    Not sure, but this is what happened.

I am outside, it is gorgeous here BTW, :)   and am picking up poop in the
yard.  Valentine is out with me and she starts to poop,  I wait for her to
finish, give her some privacy and then go over to clean up.   I tell her as
I am scooping her poop, that she has the prettiest poop of all the Bounders
today.    I just hope my neighbors were not out listening as I praised her
and her pretty poop!

LMAO!  I know there are many out there, while they may not admit it,  who
look at poop as I do!

Okay, I am done.

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>