[Dailydrool] Shoppin wif da Brudder

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Nov 23 13:08:01 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Here it bee Toosedey. Dat rite, Toosedey an Momma gib me a baff. Brudder Jake gotz one too, an while I was a complain about dis midweek scrubbin I come up wif liddel plan ob da revenge.
Shoppin wif da Brudder.
Dat new buyin card is a layin rite dere, it bee time to warm dat puppy up. Beat da rush before da Black Friday and why hebbins--help da hounds in need.

Now--listen up--Brudder Elwood gots da news.

We decorate da home furst. Hop on ober to pawsforblossom at hotmail.com she is makin mightee fine balls, wreaths an stockinz fur da home. Now dem balls real nice and let me tellz you--when Elder Clara knocked ober da specul tree---yes you readz dat name rite--Elder Clara dooze dat-an da ball hit her in da headbone--not ebbin a dent in da old wooman. Miss Cookie gotz da good stuff and it gonna help out Montana Basset Rescue. Git on ober to dere, get ballz, nice wreef, and stockin. Dis custom stuff so hurry on.

Now, dis problem we all hab, but Brudder Elwood gonna solve dis one. Gittin da Momma a goin in da morning. We gonna make dis one easy, an no more watin fur da bowl. MOON DOGGIE Coffee. Dat rite, Git em up and runnin wif Moon Doggie and be sure an say Droopy Basset Rescue so youze a helping da hounds---dem real nice folks, Brudder Elwood dun sniffed dem all so go on ober here.
www.moondoggiecoffee.com dat da place folks--Miss Donna ship it to da door.

Wonder whut day it be?? Brudder Elwood solbe dis one too. BellyRubs Basset Rescue gots nice calendar a waitin just for you. Why da pictures are just wonderful and it goes to help dat hounds ob course and dem folks did da rescue ob all ob we houndies here-so we knowz dem real good folks. Now git on ober to www.bellyrubs.org and order up.

Soooo--you gonna send a liddel card to a special houndette?? Brudder Elwood found da deal.  Go on ober here to www.cbr.com and git dem holiday cards and help the hounds of Carolinia Basset Hound Rescue. Make youze sweet wooman swoon ---dem very nice!!

Now dis one da most impawtant to wee houndies.
Food.
Yup, affer a hard day ob shopping we all liddel hungree. Brudder Elwood gotz da real deal rite here.
Auntie Suz is a makin dem Chickie treets whut just bee da best. dem some drool producin,  good fur da bellie  load me up lipperflap luvin treets rite dere. Now dis da storie. Miss Holly Noelle what wants to be king---youze know Miss Holly whut was almost gator food--well her Momma is raisin money wif dem nice treets fur Michigan Basset Rescue. Paw at mis Suz rite here. suzyvette at satx.rr.com she git dem treets a coming. Yummie Stuff!!!!!

Now da card still gotz liddel coin on it youze say??? Dont furget liddel Riley folks. Every dollar a helping him get better--go on ober to www.firstgiving.com/bayoubassets and help.

Rememberin our rescues is whut we do, so do youze shopping todey. You git it all done an help the hounds.

Now Brudder Elwood a goin to talk to Momma. Meybee she git great white off da perch an hose dat one down. Dat Brudder can only wish--

We still drooling for all in need--Noah, Gracie, Elmo, and all dat feel poorly.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake