[Dailydrool] BBR2nd annual Howl-iday Bazaar

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 12:48:04 PST 2010

Hello eveyone in drool land. My parents have recently started to volunteer
with Basset Buddies Rescue of WI & MN & Northern IL, and they asked me to
announce this on the drool. Let me know if you want a flyer & I can send it
by e-mail.

The 2nd annual Howl-iday Bazaar
Sunday, December 5th, 12pm – 3pm

Join us for an afternoon of holiday cheer and shopping!
K9 Playtime, 403 Washington Blvd., Mundelein

Pictures with Santa AND Mrs. Claus 1pm – 3pm

DJ
FREE doggie playtime
Raffles – something for everyone!
Bake Sale & refreshments
Gifts for the special humans and pets in your life!
Animal Communicator, $20 for 15 min.
Grooming; bath/nails/ears $20, nails only $10
Dog Rescue groups
Much, much more!

Dogs attending this event must be current on vaccinations including
Bordetella and must be dog and people friendly. No unattended dogs allowed.

All proceeds to benefit Basset Buddies Rescue, a 501c3 non-profit
organization.

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey & Emman & Slater (ATB), Aunty to Checkers, Domino &
Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473