[Dailydrool] Drool on the walls

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 23 20:08:03 PST 2010

Thanksgiving is less than 2 days away and the relatives are coming for
dinner, so I am busy cleaning house, with emphasis on scrubbing dried drool
off all the walls.  Gracie and Holly do not drool, but Anna does, and oh my
goodness, she drools enough for 5 dogs.  And flips it everywhere.  Thank
you, thank you Mr. Clean for your Magic Erasers, they are wonderful dried
drool scrubbers.  Tomorrow is brine-the-turkey-day and mop-all floors-day,
which reminds me, I want to send a special THANKS to whoever originally
recommended KOE (kennel odor eliminator), mine arrived late last week, and
boy does that stuff work!!

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net