[Dailydrool] Truman Grammer 10-08-2000 to 11-22-10

TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com TheMemaw02 at wmconnect.com
Tue Nov 23 21:16:03 PST 2010

Good evening all,
It is with a heavy, heavy heart that I tell you all that last night about
5:30 the vet lady helped Truman to the bridge while I held his big ol smushy
head & beautiful long ears in my hands. He turned 10 October 8th. I got hom
in Nov. 2002 just after he turned 2. My first Basset, Sadie, had gone to the
bridge on 7-2-02. I was without a Basset for 3 months until Truman came
into my life. I have had one since 1988 when I got Sadie except for the 3 month
period. Truman had a heart murmer, arthritis, hip displasia, & then his
back legs gave out. He had gotten pretty miserable. I have had the same vet
lady since she came to  Bowling Green in 1981 & she was so good & kind last
night. I miss him so much already. Run free & play & eat all you want at the
bridge sweet boy!!!!

I am sending healing thoughts & prayers for sick houndies & their slaves
tonight. Hope all sick ones are doing better.

Sorry to be so long. Hope everyone has a Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving.
Missing my boy.
Betty</HTML>