[Dailydrool] Miss Angela and the fire noise

Rebecca Stanton stumpypaws at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 04:28:16 PST 2010

Bill
Morse is also afraid of the scary fire, and you didnt hear it from me either. We
have an open fire here and he doesnt approve at all - in the new house there
will be a log burner which will definitely get the paw of approval. He also
doesnt like the noise of soot falling down the chimney as it does occasionally.
This is met with a loud sigh and a sour look to the slaves (who try and suppress
their sniggering, usually unsuccessfully).

Becky, Morse and Pumbaa ATB