[Dailydrool] Miss Angela and the fire noise

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 10:57:52 PST 2010

Deer Miss Angela,

Since you slave is so set on habbing da reel fire you needin to do a bit more
trainin.   We use to hab da fireplace but den we vote fur Momma to put
da wood stobe in wit da see thru door.   Me bed rite next to it.  If da fire pops
you no get burn.  If it get to low you woof fur da slabes to stoke it up.    Dis stobe
go rite in da big hole an werk much better.  Plus you git to watch da purdy flames
dance.

Git to werk on you slabe.  Dis stobe wat you be needin in you new casa.  It da
only way to go.  If you slabe balk tell him dis much more energee fish-ent.

Lub,
Miss Nelly Belle ob da Dog House Gang