[Dailydrool] BHMHE for all

TONY KENCZEWICZ akenczewicz at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 24 08:15:23 PST 2010

There are way too many hounds going to the bridge again. I truly hope they close the gates for awhile so we all can get some relief from the grieving process. There are too many ailing hounds and slaves and slave wannabes also. In order to help I still have Bubba, Penny and Super Cooper making barrels of  Basset Hound Magic Healing Elixir (drool). They are working overtime and the cost of treats at a treat and a half for the OT is growing. Oh my doG, tomorrows a holiday. That means double treats for the drool. Oh well it's for a good cause, so BHMHE for all in need.

BASSET HOUND MAGIC HEALING ELIXIR, IT'S GOOD FOR WHAT AILS YOU.

Sent from my iPhone