[Dailydrool] Pesky question again

Riche Churchill buglr at blomand.net
Wed Nov 24 08:24:20 PST 2010

Realize I'm getting to be a pest, but does anyone know email addys for
following? Used to be able to send Bugler to them but emails now failing
or rejected or some dang excuse...
Byers (T), Cohen (H), Deering, Ellman, Girardi, Golembeck, Hileman,
Irmgard, Kalar, Karliss, Mojonnier, Watkins (N). You don't have to tell
me the addy if you're uncomfortable with that, but if you know any of
these, please send them a short note asking them to contact me -- that
would be a big help.
And, if any non-subscriber on the list would like to see the December
issue, they are more than welcome and should simply email me to say so.
Thanks, Riche
buglr at blomand.net