[Dailydrool] a blessed & Happy Crate Day

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 24 08:39:29 PST 2010

Dis bee Evil Annie and meez just wanted ta wish every houndie out dere a
happy Crate day,  dats whut mommy clls it,,  da two leggers call it
Thanksgibbins but us four leggers gets ta call it crate dey ! why mommy beez  cookin
sumtin nice smellin reeeeel gooodz   !!!!  mommy reeeel  gooz cook nice
aroamas cummin frum dat kitchen,  we habbin family get ta  gedder, mooma sez we
be spendin time in JAIL !!!!! sez we beez under foot whut  ebber !!!!!!!!!
so mee and Maggie wishin all ob our drool brudders and  sister a happy
Crate dey frum Maumee Oh,  momma sez it beez colder dan a  witches nipple out
dere, where da witch Maggie, hurry we go hide !!!!   hurry Maggie  run an hide
before dat witch cum on her broom,  Ok  stupid dat be moomy's broom, see
doz stirrups on it? she ride it everydey   !

Evil Annie & Maggie Wags

Happy thanksgiving to all of my drool family, love you guys

Love

marlene