[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Nov 25 11:00:16 PST 2010

Momma here, and I just wanted to let all of you know of a few things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving.  1. I am thankful that my family to include the hounds are healthy this year.  2. I am thankful for all of the droolers and the Daily Drool that give me a daily dose of laghter, & tears. 3. I am also thankful that if all goes well this will be the last year that the DH and I will be seperated for any major holiday.  We recieved word that the DH's prison sentence/Military tour is almost over and he has orders to come back to Hurlburt to be assigned to a HQ position.  Looks like we may get him back home around St. patty's day.  He will be home for Christmas, along  with both sets of parents.  God, & doG help me. then back to England for a couple of months before he comes home and we become a family living under the same roof once again.

We are continuing to sling drool to all of those that need it, Gracie, Elmo, Riley, Noah, Mr. Cooper Sir and anyone else that I may have missed.

Colt woofing in...I don't like T-day....nope, momma make a pumpkin pie...2 pumkin pies and tell us that they not for Ruger & I.  Now how that be?  She say they are for her to take to Auntie Vals for dinner.  That womenz don't understand that all pumpkin in this house is OURS! Right Ruger..."Right Colt".  Now we have to come up with something to gets her back...maybe chew up that broom of hers!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our Drool Family.
Momma Riding the broom tonight...vrooom, vroooooom!
Colt "Giddy up Momma"
Ruger "that womenz to dangerous to be out cruising the sky.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...