[Dailydrool] Are Nite an parta a day

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 12:05:19 PST 2010

Dis Nigel Llewis an Conley we riting dis togedder.
Rite
YRite.

Lass nitie in da middel of it, Mr. Cooper Sir come inna are room where da
MomPerson we ledder sleep
She not gonna like dat.
Nope.

Ok He come inna room MomPerson share wif we. Dat Bedder?
Yup
Ok

An he say he gotta go out bad bad bad bad bad
Yeah very bad
Yeah like rite now pleese

An he go out an hab da Blasts.
Tummy troubles.
Da Squirts.

Yeah an den liddel while lader he do it agin.
And again
Once more

So MomPerson she get up stay up an it mebe 2 in a morning mebe 3.
2:30
2:42

Den he pukey on da new mat by da bekedoor
Yeah an she send him ousside
Yeah an he keep pukin.

So dis mornin he gots to go in da Van
But not for fun
For da VET

Now he cant hab enyfing to eet taday.
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
We gets to eet

Yeah BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHSQWAK!!!!!!
Run!
It Da Cooper!!!

He not laffin bye now
oop