[Dailydrool] Noah and other things

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Wed Nov 24 17:02:30 PST 2010

Well,  I do have good news today!
Noah is doing pretty good.  They didn't send him home with a pain patch,
and last night was rough, but I went over first thing this morning and got a
script for them,  got 5 in a box and thinking of using one myself!
Anyhow, he has rested well today, he is eating and drinking and even has had
his tail up a few times.

Pat got off to visit with her folks in Alligator Point this afternoon and
took one of the Beagles,  so I am here with 13 hounds and it seems pretty
quiet, just like I had hoped it would be.
I am getting last minute mailing of paw mitts ready to go out and finishing
up with a few straggler calendars.

I wanted to say thank you so much for everyone writing, on and off list for
Dudley, Jenny and Noah, and Bunnie.  I think I responded back with all for
Bunnie but am so far behind now for the others,  I hope to get caught up by
the end of this weekend.

I would also like to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I am so
grateful to be a part of this community of Basset friends!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>