[Dailydrool] Happy Thanksgiving from Olivia

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 24 18:16:42 PST 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to one and all!   I am very thankful that I got adopted from OBR this year and now get to live with King Chunky.

We are going to waddle in the OBR Mini-Waddle next week, rain or shine, sleet or snow.  We hope to raise lots of money to help the poor Ohio hounds not as lucky as me.  If the weather is bad we might not have a lot of houndies, so we have put together a woofle of goodies and we need your help.  There are eight baskets altogether  -- you can go to the OBR website and see.  We need to sell lots of woofle tickets and so far, sales have been pretty slow.  Only $1.00 each, or 6 tickets for $5.00 and so on.  You can email the she-slave for more information.

Better yet, come and waddle with us!  Waddle in memory of PW. Annie,PW Lilygurl and Qw.Olive - the Three Waddling Princesses of Ohio, now all ATB

Olivia