[Dailydrool] heppy tanksgibin

sfwill at aol.com sfwill at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 05:24:35 PST 2010

momma's eyes be leekin so me be riting taday.  me ast hers wy hers eyes leekin an she sed
i lub yu gussie an i beez tankfull dat yu ar in me life.  i lub yu --memememe- mor dan enytin in da hole world.  today i beez tankful dat yu-mememe-ar such a gud boy an yu ar me bestest furend.
an den hers sed an me beez tankful fur our furends on da drool becuz dey be so nice to hers an helps her to tek care ob memememe.  hers wuz bery dum abot doggies befor me came to hers.
so frum my momma and meez, heppy tanksgibin day eberybuddy an dont furget to gib your houndies lots an lots ob lub an hugs an bellywubs an treets taday.
lub to awl ob yus
gus an momma-hu sum peeps call suuuzin