[Dailydrool] Happy Turkey Day!

Laura Tancredi tancgirl1980 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 10:00:38 PST 2010

We are wishing everyone on the drool a Happy Thanksgiving and hope everyone has
a great day.  We were watching the dog show this morning and were horrified that
they didn't show the judging of the basset hound!  He was gorgeous and had
markings similar to Flash.  But at least they showed the judging online.  Still
- we were hurt to say the least.  Hope everyone has a great day and there is no
pancreatitis tomorrow (as I'm on by myself for 11hrs).

Laura
Flash
and Ryu (mommy where is the Coconut Retriever on the dog show?)