[Dailydrool] Happy Turkey Day!

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 14:11:56 PST 2010

First off Drool to all in need. We are requesting that the bridge gives us a break this weekend.

Speedy started off the day right. I woke up at 6:15 like if I was going to go to work. So I feed the boys as my usual habbit and continued doing some housework. At 9 AM I told Dadperson to feed the boys as I was busy. Just as I remember I had already feed them the plates were being set down and the boys were eating like if they hadn't been feed. Guess I wasn't as awake as I thought I was.

Later today we'll go on a walk near a little creek we have here. Its something the boys don't get all that often as we take the short route.

Hope all hounds and their people have a Happy Thanksgiving

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo