[Dailydrool] Only Elder Clara---

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Nov 25 17:43:34 PST 2010

Momma here. The turkey was wonderful, the day is about done.  The guests were warned not to feed the begging beast as she motored from guest to
guest  showing that face of I haven't eaten in a month please givemegivemegiveme some.
They did pretty good she only scored a few bites, but yet Elder Clara-that has been in the kitchen with me for 2 days--was not pleased.
We pushed back from the table, chatting, a signal that the meal was done.
Elder Clara was not a happy hound, she made one more trip around the table. Nothing. No handouts.
Then to my disbelief-----Pw Elder Clara walked over to the stove and took a dump in front of it.
True story.

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,