[Dailydrool] BLACK FRIDAY DYSON-25%-30% OFF, Target, Best Buy, others

Kathleen Jones klj at efn.org
Thu Nov 25 19:37:58 PST 2010

Just got around to perusing Black Friday ads, & several stores have one or more models of Dyson vacuums on their door-buster specials for like $100-150 off.  Sears, Target, Best Buy, Lowes, Bed, Bath & Beyond & others. It may be a factory deal to be that wide-spread.  Check online; I haven't had a chance to yet.

Wishing everyone a hair & crumb free holiday season!

Kathleen & Maestro (I can take care of the crumbs!)
(Henry Wadsworth & Bentley Basset ATB)