[Dailydrool] bonded pairs, and montana bassets

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Nov 26 07:07:03 PST 2010

Sandi, I am soooo happy that you were able to find homes for the 2 bonded sisters and one in which they get to stay together.  I know how important that is with a bonded pair, as I have two brothers born out of the same litter and I don't think that they have ever been out of each others sight.  As I have said before I think that they are virtual siamese twins with some unseen attachment to each other. The boys were neutered as soon as possible and they have never had a fight, not even over food. They play/mock fight all of the time, but as soon as one gets a little rough then there is a yelp, play stops and then it is ooopps sorry, you okay...yep okay...play.  I am certain that getting them neutered early has helped them to become a more bonded brotherly duo...no sexual/testosterone tensions to keep them from just enjoying each others company. I am sure that if something bad happened that they would adjust to being seperated.  But I hope annd pray that they never have to.
Congratulations to the sisters for having parents that cared enough about you to bring you back to Sandi who could then find you a loving forever home!

PW. Elder Clara, Way to show your disapproval of the humans not being thankful for her majesties presence...I guess the turd is now your calling card!!!  LMAO.

Ruger woofing in. The weather has been beautiful here, temps in the 70's with lows in the 60's...beautiful hound like weather with sun shining.  So, I just had a brilliant thought.  We need to dispatch a team to go in and get the Montana Rescue hounds and bring them to winter here in the beautiful Florida Gulf Coast with Colt and I. We have a good size back yard and the momma makes us lots of homemade tasty treats.  We will turn our home into a basset resort.  That way Aunt Leslie only have to worry about keeping the water pipes warm, because all of the houndies be basking in the sun on the beach.  So let's get a couple of Large Marge's loaded up with Montana hounds and head them wagons south young hounds.  You've heard the term "snowbirds"?  what about snowhounds?
Get them doggies moving, moving moving moving....rawhide!!!   Ruger out

Happy Turkey Day Weekend.
Colt, Ruger and the momma too.