[Dailydrool] Sisters

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 07:24:50 PST 2010

HOLY COW  ( Bassets )     I guess I will  consider myself lucky,   I have
two sisters  both spade ( guess that  is the key word here )  and they get
along GREAT,  they are really  bonded to each other and they have never even
so much as curled a lip  up  at each other !!!!  they wrestle and play great
together and each  other will go steal food out of the other ones bowl when
it is feeding  time,  not even a growl !  Maggie is 4 and Evil Annie is 3

I got them as puppies  and I will say this  it almost killed me  ,  I am
old, a lard butt, my joints  hurt and my fingers and hands,  and knees  are
swollen with arthritis,  and I have MS  was it  hard ?  oh hell yes there were
days that I sat and cried  but they  were not bad !!!! !,  JUST PUPPIES !
but I will say this,  it did take me almost six months to get them
completely house  trained.   and it took  7 months to get my first basset Lucy
trained also  but they were absolutely  adorable !!! as all  Basset puppies are !
  I have seen  Sandi's puppies  and  they are beautiful  NO  Gorgeous !!!!!
 and I am not saying that  to be a suck up.  she knows what she is doing
HOLY SHIT  free  ?????   REALLY ???????   lets see where could I put another
couch in my small house for two more Bassets ?????   I got it, I could
move hubby out to the garage  bwahahahahahah  he loves sleeping in the  cold !

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie,  we beez  sisters and we
lubs each other LOTS !