[Dailydrool] Late Thanksgiving wishes.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Fri Nov 26 18:48:09 PST 2010

I am sorry to be late, but I hope that all of you had a wonderful
thanksgiving, even though several will have a difficult time doing  so.   I am so
thankful to be a part of this wonderful close knit  group.  You all are part
of what I am thankful for.  That is one thing  we all can be thankful for,
the love and compassion we have for each  other.

I want to send drool to Maggie and Riley and all the other hounds and  two
leggers needing it, hoping things improve for all.  Also prayers and  drool
going out to Marilyn's friend Steve, hoping his operation was  successful.
Ben sends snooters to all his basset buddies too.

Douglas, Ben and Pw. Charllie(ATB)