[Dailydrool] Good News

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Fri Nov 26 19:36:34 PST 2010

I am so happy to be a new Grandma to Peanut & Peaches.I KNOW that they can not find a more caring Slave then the one they are about to get.
It’s a given she will be doing her job right,because she was trained by the best PW Ms Brandy.Who ruled her with an iron paw and taught her everything
she needs to know to be a good slave.And that she is .When the time came that I could not be the slave I should be to Pw Elvis ,she stepped up to the plate and said he will be ok,I will take care of him.And she did and he improved with her love and care.He will never be ok,but he is happy.I could have never done this for him.
I am so thankful to you Sandy, to trust Angelika with your girls,you can be at peace because they found the best forever home there is.
You made our Thanksgiving by giving her that trust.What more can someone ask for at Thanksgiving,a brand new  2 legged Great Grandson and two 4 legged
new Grand hounds.
Oh things  are finally looking up in our family.
Chilliepepper will meet the Girls soon ,and knowing her , she doesn't care as long as her Daddy is there.
We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and Elder Clara heads up to you ,you rule.

Hanni  , slave to Chilliepepper and sometimes Elvis and new Grandslave to Peanut & Peaches