[Dailydrool] Congrats!!

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 04:03:17 PST 2010

Momma here. I am so thrilled to hear the news of the basset babies going to Angelika. These girls will be so well taken care of, so loved, and gosh, it was just meant to be. I can almost hear the stampede of basset feet running thru the house, and it brings a smile.
Sandi, you are pawsome, thank you for all you do for all of us droolers, but most of all the bassets far and wide.
Angelika, we can hardly wait for pictures!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake