[Dailydrool] Peaches and Peanut

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 27 17:05:06 PST 2010

Lucky us!  We got to meet these two sweet little girls on their way home to New York this afternoon.  We are just about halfway between the Red Bay Gang and Angelika's home, and being right on their route, it was only natural for them to make a stop to see Chunky and Olivia.  Cold and somewhat windy, it didn't matter -- they all raced through the yard, (Elvis too) behind the bushes, through the flower beds and over the stone wall, checking everything out.  At times all you could see were the white-tipped tails, wagging furiously as they got acquainted.  We managed to take a few pictures -- and look forward to their return next weekend for their very first waddle - the OBR mini-waddle in Berea.

And to Sandi and Pat -- you couldn't have found a better home for these two sweethearts!  They will be well loved, that's for sure.

Marilyn