[Dailydrool] This & That

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Nov 27 18:33:51 PST 2010

Donna, The boys and I are so happy to hear that both Gracie and Elmo are doing better.  They will continue to sling healing drool your way until everone is healthy, and back up and running full tilt once again.

Lots of healing drool to Fay and Danan.   We hope that both of you have many more good days left and enjoy life to the fullest until it is your time.  Blessed Be sweet furry ones and Bless AZBHR.

Way to make the big score Conley!!! You the Thanksgiving Counter Surfing Champion!!!!

Michele Momma to the tuckered out Basset boys...2 walks and several basset 500's wears out a hound.

Women are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a broomstick...They are flexible like that...