[Dailydrool] A Bark out

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Sat Nov 27 19:15:57 PST 2010

Colt & Ruger woofing in: First we have to give a big bark out to the Fab 5 ATB, the hounds that where here before us and trained the momslave so well...training her to be the chauffer, maid, nurse, grounds keeper, & house keeper. ohhh and allowing a hound to lay on the couch...that floor to hard on our delicate bones. It has made our job so much easier. So we must brag just a bit on our slave. Since we have gotten her to read the drool and then emphasized that we need her to do these things...She is a good study. Anyhow, we made the momma buy a $200 dehydrator in order to make us jerky. We also have her feeding us a heaping tablespoon of pumpkin in the morning, and either a 1/2 cup of green beans or peas & carrots at the afternoon meal. We have her buying us fancy bedtime cookies from a dog bakery. And, not only do we have our own room! We made her give up her dining room in order for us to have the room that had the door that lead out into our big back yard.  So now what...Now we have her remodeling our room, we have our kennels for private time and momma has made us a new, big, special bed with faux shaggy cow fur, laid a fancy throw rug in it but we also have a treat bar!  Yeppers a treat bar, stocked with all of our treats, and meds too.  We still have to work on her giving up her food to share with us.  She tells us no and growls at us when we just try to sniff it. So that is going to take a little more work...but hey we got one bitching room...what we can't say we have a cool room? Ohh just not that word..but that word is used to describe females...ohhhh I seee...ok We have a really awesome room! Jealous?

Colt and Ruger 2 Lucky houndie brothers.
Basset are Angels...And when someone breaks their wings..They simply continue to fly....on a velvet  ears (like dumbo)..They are flexible like that...