[Dailydrool] Happy Belated Thanksgiving from Ducky

Feathers3 at aol.com Feathers3 at aol.com
Sat Nov 27 20:25:27 PST 2010

Happy Belated Thanksgiving everyone. Just wanted to let you all know why I
am thankful this year. This is the first posting that I have sent you all.
 My name is Ducky and I am the adopted little brother of Mickey Mouse
(Mick) who  passed away this last April. Mick was about 16 years young so I know
he was  well loved.  After Mickey Mouse passed away in April, Mom andDad
were very  sad. It was just to quiet in the house for them and they felt that
Mick  would want them to adopt again.

Mom started looking and found me.  While I was waiting to be adopted,  some
very nice people took care of me and taught me to love carrots and other
vegetables.  I am very thankful to all those nice people and would like  them
to know that I am very thankful to them too for giving me a chance to grow
good and for all the love they gave me. Mom and Dad thought that I might be
 lonely now since I was the only child (doggy) in the house so we decided
to  adopt my new sister (Daisy)  as she needed a new home  too.  We are a
family now.  We are making plans to have our first  Christmas pictures soon.
Hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving.

Hugs,
Ducky