[Dailydrool] another update good news

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sun Nov 28 07:58:34 PST 2010

while it is true we are freezing cold up here with doggie door
leaks......etc etc  which i am trying to deal with effectively......our
propane guy truck deliverer......said he would donate some extra propane
at our next filling.....which is coming up soon.   I know many of you
are freezing just like us up here, but i think the one draw back is it
is only ME....here.....anyone want to come visit and stay a while??????? lol

OUr stove is a propane stove now and going full blast in the living
room......plus a little wall heater stove propane in one lobby which
keeps that going ok.....but the water lines are in lobby one.....and
that is where we have electric heat needing to be supplemened by a small
portable heater.    Seems to be working ok.......and now that it is
warming up to 20 degrees........i am so much more happy that it is
warming up.
Also, in the kitchen.....tis true......i leave the oven door open....it
helps heat the kitchen side of the cabin.

Got to read all the DD this morn. and get caught up on news.  lots of
news happening.   Is there any other rescue orgs. out there either in
U.S. or CAnada that need help with more Rymadyl???   We were fortunate
enough to get in on a program with the company to supply free chewable
tabs....100mg......  I already have asked before last week and seems no
one needed any.......but in this small way we can help others, too.  So,
just email me privately if you have a need.  THANKYOU ALL AND HEALING
DROOL BEING SENT YOUR WAY FROM US CHILLED OUT KIDS IN MT.
--
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager