[Dailydrool] 2011 DD Calendar update

Ellie Foth slave2thepaw at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 15:32:37 PST 2010

The calendars are at the bindery place to be cut/drilled/wrapped.  I was told they were to be completed last week. When CG called them on Wednesday, they were closed for Thanksgiving Holiday.  I will have Michael call them again on Monday.

I know that Hannakuh is right around the corner.  If anyone has ordered a calendar as  Hannakuh gift please let me know so we can get those caledars out  right after the international orders.

As soon as I get my hands on the calendars we will start to ship them out.

If you like,  email Michael at mmckinney at cecilgraphics.com and NICELY ask when the calendars will be completed (just do not let him know I posted this).

Happy Holidays,
Ellie