[Dailydrool] Howliday list labels, Blue Power & Puppies!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 28 21:30:33 PST 2010

Anyone who was already on my 'list' to receive their Howliday list labels- they are all done and will be mailed first thing monday morning.
Blue Power - I am still waiting on two checks for this. Ohio mini waddle is this weekend- please send your moolah so we can bring it to the hounds of Ohio!
Puppies- YES the girls are here and doing great! We're in love... I will post about them tomorrow. I have pics to upload as well- just didn't get to that today. I still live in dial-up world, and pics take a while. I will reply to all of you who emailed me- just need a couple of days to catch up.
Angelika and Elvis and Peanut and Peaches too! WOW :)