[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 139, Help Needed

Rkbeard at aol.com Rkbeard at aol.com
Mon Nov 29 18:04:05 PST 2010

On the way home from Texas to Tennessee Sunday, my son and his wife found
two beagles on Interstate 20--very mal-nourished, frightened to death, and
obviously abandoned.  Needless to say, they picked them up and took them
home.  However, they cannot keep them due to landlord problems.

Does anyone know of a Beagle or All Breed Rescue in the Chattanooga, TN
area?  If so, please sne me their information.

Too make this basset related:  All of my Basset Hounds are  Arroooooooing
for these poor dogs.

Kathryn Beard