[Dailydrool] LAST DAY TO ORDER MOON DOGGIE COFFEE FOR DROOPY AND DOUBLE THE DONATION!!!

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Mon Nov 29 18:15:51 PST 2010

I, the most handsome Zephyr of Moon Doggie (& Cosmopolitan Magazine) fame, have
just been summoned to make a plea on behalf of Pw Rosie (now of Dutch Apple
Streusel fame).

I understand that she is very pleased so far with the sales of Moon Doggie's
NEWEST basset labeled coffee - Rosie's Red Dutch Apple Streusel.  And better
yet, she is fiinish out the month with a bang!

Did any of you go to the MALL since Thursday???  I ask - ARE YOU THAT CRAZY???
No respectable hound would dare leave the comfort of their home to fight against
all the nasty hoomans pulling and tugging and shoving to get what they call
"bargains".  Is it a "bargain" when someone fights you for a parking space?  I
think not!!!  Is it a "bargain" when, as they call it in New Joisy, "flip you
the boyd" because you got to the parking spot a millisecond sooner than they
did??? I think NOT!!!  Is it a "bargain" when you leave the mall only to have to
sit in traffic for hours while all that gas you just put in your car goes down,
down, DOWN???  I think not!!! And the most important one --- Do any of those
stores help basset rescue by donating a large portion of their proceeds when you
buy their stuff??? I REALLY THINK NOT!!!

So, that being said, PW Rosie really thinks her coffee is a pawfect choice for
all the remaining holidays coming up: Hanukah, Christmas, New Year's. AND...
Rosie's slaves are matching dollar-for-dollar all proceeds donated to Droopy
Basset Hound Rescue by Moon Doggie up until midnight on November 30.  That's
only ONE MORE DAY!!!

And if that's not enough, here is another incentive. Anyone who buys six (6)
pounds of any flavor (or non-flavor) of Moon Doggie Coffee during November will
get a custom stainless steel Droopy Basset travel mug with a profile of Rosie on
one side.

So, help us help the homeless hounds of Western PA while getting a head start on
your "howliday" shopping.  In other words, SEND MOON DOGGIE COFFEE TO ALL YOUR
FRIENDS AND FAMILY FOR THE HOWLIDAYS!!!

Purchases of Rosie's Red Dutch Apple Streusel (regular or decaf) will result in
40% (TIMES 2) of the proceeds going to Droopy Basset Hound Rescue. All other
coffees ordered get a 20% (TIMES 2) donation.

Just go to www.moondoggiecoffee.com <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/> , place
your order, and please note "DROOPY" in the COMMENTS section.

Thank you very much!

Zephyr Funk