[Dailydrool] poem to help with the sadness

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Mon Nov 29 18:48:43 PST 2010

With so much loss in the past couple of weeks I thought I would share this with everyone. A friend of mine when hearing about my Alice sent this link to me. Hope  it makes it easier for others that have or have to make that ultimate decision.

http://novareinna.com/bridge/ifit.html

Also thank everyone for the Drool for maggie, the lump ( cyst) on her neck is going down with regular applying of hot compresses. Thanks again,

Nancy, Maggie, Bailey, Samantha ATB, Trixie ATB and Alice ATB