[Dailydrool] UFC for Basset Rescue

decadog at cox.net decadog at cox.net
Mon Nov 29 20:10:27 PST 2010

One of our supporters has listed an item on e-Bay Giving Works to raise money for our rescue. Now, I personally know nothing about the UFC (Ultimate Fighting Championship), but this is a UFC 118 program signed by Dana White and it's up for bids until Dec. 2nd. If you, or someone you know, are into the UFC, this would be a heck of a find! 100% of the winning bid goes to help our Sin City Bassets. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220700550919#ht_500wt_1156

Thanks for looking and for caring. The homeless hounds appreciate it.
Darlene, www.lasvegasbassetrescue.com