[Dailydrool] Update on Gus Gus, Tuffy and Peach

Dana Allen dguinn_00 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 30 11:16:24 PST 2010

With much work with Gus Gus, he is improving every day with his toy issues!  He just turned a year in October so maybe he was just having growing tantrums?

I'm again asking for advice though, please no judgement.  We had always planned to get another female to breed with Gus Gus, Tuffy is spayed, but Peach obviously came to us in heat and I didn't recognize it.  I am almost certain she is pregnant and plan to take her to my vet within the next two weeks.  We are excited for puppies and my family members have spoken for any and all of them.  But I want to make sure I do everything I can to ensure a healthy Peach and puppies.

Thanks!
Dana
Gus Gus (I'm a good boy), Tuffy (still daddy's girl) and Peach (momma's squishy faced princess)