[Dailydrool] lost basset in Glamis CA

bassetsdrool bassetsdrool at cox.net
Tue Nov 30 11:24:58 PST 2010

Note from Debbie whose Basset is lost:  While out at the dunes in Glamis, CA
this past holiday weekend my Basset Kiwi slipped out of her collar and took
off. She was spotted by some campers but we were unable to locate her.
Unfortunately, she is NOT microchipped and did not have her collar with our
contact information on. I'm very depressed about losing her and have friends
who have already contacted the dog pounds in the area (Yuma, El Centro,
etc.). Any help is appreciated.  Her name is Kiwi, she's tri-colored, about
9 years old. She's very friendly with people and kids (not so much other
dogs) and shakes when she hears fireworks. She has a slightly visible scar
on her back from a tumor removal and has several similar noticeable bumps on
her ear and her front leg. When she meets people she usually rolls right
over for a belly rub and then begs if you stop.  Debbie's contact
information:  phone (cell) 480.606.8281 or email dezhatp102 at mac.com

Please share with anyone you know in that area to help Kiwi find her way
home.

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator, Arizona Basset Hound
Rescue