[Dailydrool] dear ruger!

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 11:42:17 PST 2010

Aunt Leslie, Ruger woofing at you.  You are more than welcome to come to Florida with all of the Montana Rescue hounds We have a spare bedroom, and momma has plenty of wine to share with you. However who will take care of the basset ranch while you are here to ensure that the water pipes don't freeze? Oh good idea Colt. Colt says to turn all of the water off and drain the pipes and come to Florida with the rest of the pack! Ruger out.

would love to join in.....alittle wine.....basset slobber.....good conversation.....sounds great to me.........BUT  can't drain the pipes from house to lobby 1 shelter..........country spiket...comes up into lobby..........horse waterers......on heat tape......still freezing would you believe!!!!!  that is how cold it is and if the "freeze" backs up ......it goes to the shelter..........so......can't drain pipes....lol  lol  .....not even in the house cause house water is pumped to shelter then it goes via a line 5 ft deep to loafing shed then barn.

Those that live in country and have this sort of setup knows what i mean....dang it.....there goes my trip to visit ya Ruger!!!!!!!!  But.....i am stirring up some plans to visit ohio next year.    I can always hope. lol

--
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager