[Dailydrool] Would a car help a rescue?

Vikki Vivilakis fudgelady at softcom.net
Tue Nov 30 14:12:54 PST 2010

I recently bought a car from a private party - which means I still have my
old car that I didn't use for a trade.

My husband wants to give it to someone he knows - I have thought about
giving it to the local Humane Society...
But then thought it may help needy hounds at a rescue which is where my
heart is.
I live in the Sierra foothills of California - if you have all the proper
rescue documantaion (not just anyone with a basset hound in tow)
and this would be of help to you, feel free to contact me off Drool for all
the car info.
Vikki